Friday 12 November 2010

on the edge

But not quite over it; anyway, not yet.

I have been working diligently on the edging of my knitted veil. I had mentally divided the work up into two-thirds for the centre panel and one-third for the edging. Thankfully, I don't think that this division actually reflects the physical effort required and the edging is progressing along rather quickly and easily.

So smoothly in fact that the possibility of completion is in sight and I feel that I can rest up a bit and leave it until later. Unh-oh - in this way does many an unfinished object become an unidentified mass of yarn at the back of the cupboard. Must. press. on.

1 comment:

Lynn in Tucson said...

Laughing with you, not at you. I have resurrected many such a project that only needed a couple hours' more work. Am trying to mend the error of my ways!